Vision and Mission
to create impressive experience and entertainment
for every life style of automotive users.
“Grand Prix Limited Partnership”
“Grand Prix Limited Partnership” was established in October 1970 by Mr. Prachin Eamlumnow to publish and distribute automotive magazines. Grand Prix Limited Partnership evolved and grew through the years. To further its business expansion, Mr. Prachin Eamlumnow established Grand Prix International Company Limited on April 30, 1982, with a registered capital of 2.00 million Baht. The company expanded its print media business by publishing more automotive and lifestyle magazines, such as Motorcycle, Off Road, XO Autosport, Garage Life and YuadYan Newspaper. It had continuously made a success and continued to expand its business to automotive exhibition and event organizing business. The well-known exhibitions are the Bangkok International Motor Show and the Bangkok Used Car Show, as well as auto-related marketing activities, such as motor sport racing and off-road racing.
Currently, Grand Prix International Public Company Limited (GPI) has three core businesses as follows;
Exhibition and Event Organizing Business
GPI is currently an organizer of automotive-related exhibitions as follows;
- The Bangkok International Motor Show, a public exhibition of current automobile models, concept cars, motorcycles, car audio technology, car accessories, and auto-related equipment. It is one of the prestigious auto shows in the world. The first motor show in Thailand was held in 1979. When certified by Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles (OICA), which is an association that certifies the organization of automotive exhibitions in only 1 exhibition per country.Therefore, it is an upgrade of the Bangkok International Motor Show, which is comparable with world-class motor events. Currently, Bangkok International Motor Show has approximately 170,000 square meters of event
The Bangkok Used Car Show, a famous exhibition which
displays fashionable and exclusive used cars from
automotive dealers. The first show was held in 2009.
Currently, the Bangkok Used Car Show has
approximately 20,000 square meters of event
Both the Bangkok International Motor Show and the Bangkok Used Cars Show occur around the same time, from March to April at Impact Arena Exhibition and Convention Center
- The Company organized the 1st Yangon International Motor Show in Myanmar in 2019 from 23-27 January 2019 which was attended by 20,000 visitors and 121 vehicles exhibited in the fair could be sold. Six automobile companies participated in this event, which is very successful and will be held for a second year in 2020.
GPI organizes events both of GPI and upon customers’ requirement. The company’s activities include motor sport racing, quarter-mile car racing, off-road racing, and motorcycle racing. The company also organizes events upon customers’ requirement. We control the entire project surrounding the event, from concept development, planning, venue arranging, taking care of coordination of all trades, publicizing, consumer supplies providing, as well as coordinating clean up area service. Those activities organized by the company include Thailand’s leading automotive testing, caravan rally and safe driving exercise, etc. The performance testing of leading automotive in Thailand is considered as one of the important marketing activities of the company. The company has activities for leading automobiles in almost every brand, for example Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Chevrolet, Honda, and Toyota. In 2019, the Company organized eRacing Sport by hosting the first virtual racing game Gran Turismo Sport (GT Sport) through online platform in 2019; however, this game had been held four times in Bangkok International Motor Show 2019 from March – April 2019. The second event was held in Khon Kaen Province in July 2019, the 3rd event was held in Chiang Mai Province in October 2019, and the fourth event was held in Bangkok in December 2019. This competition was certified by the Royal Automobile Association of Thailand under Royal Patronage, which has a satisfactory response.
- Exhibition Organizing
Online and Print Media Business
GPI is a publisher and distributor of auto-related print media, such as Grand Prix, Motorcycle, XO Autosport magazines and YuadYan Newspaper, as well as the life style magazine, Garage Life.
The company is also online media producer of auto-related digital media such as digital magazines, and websites which are www.grandprix.co.th, www.xo-autosport.com, www.motorcymagazine.com, etc. The company also produces contents on social media like Facebook: Grand Prix Online, XO Autosport, Motorcycle Magazine, Off Road Magazine, and Garage Life Thailand. The total number of followers is more than 1,300,000 persons. Moreover, the company broadens its service in other types of media such as video clip on YouTube. The collaboration between Grand Prix International Public Company Limited and YDM (Thailand) Company Limited to expand digital media business and increase data storage channels through “Car Buddy by GPI” which is the application for searching auto shops or service centers according to the types of maintenance and car brands.
- Print media
The company is a printing service provider for printings such as books, magazines, journals, catalogs, brochures, leaflets, calendars, etc. The company expands new customer bases in various businesses for example Food Product and Consumer Products Business, which is a target group who need for printing service. The company has purchased and installed new machine printing to support the expansion of new customer such as packaging printing, which has great growth potential. The new machine printing able to print fast at an average of 14,000 pages per hour, from an average of 8,000 pages per hour. And has high definition, including bright colors to increase the competitiveness of the printing business
- Board of Directors Has approved to invest in the Company's ordinary shares True Energy Co., Ltd. ("True Energy") with a total investment of 250 million baht, or 700,000 shares or 25.45 percent of the shares by investing in the RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel) power plant project. Located in Nakhon Sawan Province It has a total power generation capacity of 9 megawatts, with the Company planning and expecting a date for commercial power distribution in the second quarter of 2021.
- The Company organized the 1st Yangon International Motor Show in Myanmar in 2019 from 23-27 January 2019 which was attended by 20,000 visitors and 121 vehicles exhibited in the fair could be sold. Six automobile companies participated in this event.
- The Company organized eRacing Sport by hosting the first virtual racing game Gran Turismo Sport (GT Sport) through online platform in 2019; however, this game had been held four times in Bangkok International Motor Show 2019 from March – April 2019. The second event was held in Khon Kaen Province in July 2019, the third event was held in Chiang Mai Province in October 2019, and the fourth event was held in Bangkok in December 2019. This competition was certified by the Royal Automobile Association of Thailand under Royal Patronage.
- The Company acquired the stocks of King of Auto Products Company Limited, which operated used car and new car exhibition under the event “Fast Auto Show”. In this regard, 15 percent of the registered shares were acquired for the purpose of partnering with the small automobile trade organizer and expanding business opportunity in the future.
- A new company was established with the collaboration between Grand Prix International Public Company Limited and YDM (Thailand) Company Limited to expand digital media business and increase data storage channels through “Car Buddy by GPI” which is the application for searching auto shops or service centers according to the types of maintenance and car brands.
- The Company purchased RMGT 1050ST-5 + LED UV printer to replace the old printer to enhance printing business efficiency.
- Grand Prix International (Myanmar) Limited was established in Myanmar to support the organization of the 1st Yangon International Motor Show in Myanmar.
- Grand Prix International Public Co., Ltd. and YDM (Thailand) Co., Ltd. corporate in the digital development and media big data management project and GPI’s auto-related activities.
- The Company sold up 100 million shares in its initial public offering (IPO) at 3.5 Baht per share.
- The Company’s website named www.grandprix.co.th was launched with the aim to be a major automotive content provider.
- The company became a public limited company on September 2, 2014 and it made an addition of a registered capital to 300 Million Baht in order to file the registration statement to be listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- “The 31st Bangkok International Motor Show” took place at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani.
- “The Bangkok Used Car & Imported Car Show” was held for the first time at IMPACT Arena Exhibition and Convention Center (IMPACT Muang Thong Thani).
- “The 19th International Bangkok Motor Show” took place at Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC Bangna).
- “The 7th Bangkok Motor Show” was held with new title “The 7th International Bangkok Motor Show”.
- The Company Limited was established on April 30, 1982 with a registered capital of 2.00 Million Baht, with aim to produce and distribute automotive magazine.
- “The 2nd Bangkok Motor Show” took place at Amporn Park.
- “The 1st Bangkok Motor Show” (later entitled “the Bangkok International Motor Show”) took place at Lumpini Park.
- Grand Prix Limited Partnership was established.
- The first magazine “Grand Prix” was launched with aim to be a magazine, which provided automotive contents including drive testing, new automotive products, motor shows, technics, as well as auto-related activities, etc.
Awards & Qualifications
Sheetfed Magazines and Journals
Sheetfed Magazine And Journals
Brochures,Booklets, Catalogues and Newsletter
Sheetfed Magazines And Journals
Sheetfed Magazines And Journals